Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 are essential if you want to play Valorant on Windows 11. To fix the Valorant TPM 2.0 error (VAN9001), you’ll need to enable both settings in UEFI BIOS settings.
- How to turn off iMessage on your Mac July 1, 2022
- [SOLVED] How to flush DNS cache on a Mac June 25, 2022
- [SOLVED] Fix Apple Magic Mouse lag issues on Mac June 18, 2022
- [SOVLED] Valorant TPM 2.0 error: Fix VAN9001 secure boot on Windows 11 June 7, 2022
- How to create a bootable USB for Chrome OS Flex March 18, 2022